Friday 3 May 2013

Délice de Poudre Bronzer

Every girl loves the best bronzer she can find just as much as she loves chocolate. I was browsing through Edgars when I found Bourjois Délice de Poudre Bronzing Powder. The tester was available in two colours light and medium. I really didn't want to try the tester, so I just purchased the medium bronzer powder.

So when I got home I opened the bronzer which is in a book casing made out of a strong cardboard. The presentation of the box was so stylish and amazing. I was really impressed, but the best is yet to come.

So I spoke about chocolate before, because its related to the Bronzer, how exactly? The bronzer itself looks like bars of chocolate not really like South African chocolate like Cadbury but American chocolate like Hershey's which has bigger pieces.

Of course who wouldn't love a bronzer that looked like chocolate, but how about a bronzer that smells like chocolate? This amazing bronzer has a beautiful light fragrance of chocolate. But that's not the only thing that makes this bronzer amazing. This bronzer has an ultra soft texture, which is perfect for sensitive skin as its absolutely light and refreshing.

The colour of the bronzer is absolutely amazing, it gives a light lovely glow along with light gold flecks which enhance the look. I tried this bronzer all over my face to avoid the grey look. It looked amazing.

I recommend this product to anyone who wants to find the perfect bronzer. It is a bit expensive at R179 for a bronzer, however it's long lasting and completely worth it. And you don't need a lot of bronzer just a simple sweep of the brush and long lasting colour all day.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment, Make a statement, Feel free to have a chat!
Please share your thoughts with me!
Please leave your blog name and I'll gladly follow back!
Priya