Tuesday 23 April 2013

Solutions : Stretchmark 24 Line Reducing Treatment

When I was smaller I experienced a bit of stretch marks as I grew older and it really bothered me because I wouldn't feel happy that people would see me with it so I used to use longer sleeved clothes to hide it. Up till a few years ago I used to hide in embarrassment. However I thought when I tried the Avon Stretchmark 24 cream it would help instantly.

I had to be really patient when using this product because the results took at least a whole year until I saw real results. The product is like any other body cream, however it's slightly more weaker (the cream is thinner and more runnier) plus the cream has light reflecting pigments, which are like really really fine glitter, once you use them over stretch marks, it makes them look less dark and less serious than they actually are.

I would recommend this product to anyone who is willing to try it and anybody who is really patient enough to see results.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment, Make a statement, Feel free to have a chat!
Please share your thoughts with me!
Please leave your blog name and I'll gladly follow back!
Priya