Thursday 25 April 2013

Revlon Photoready Two Way Powder Foundation

Every girl has a dream to find herself a perfect foundation which is going to give her an amazing, dewy and flawless look throughout the day. And I've just found mine.

*Drum Roll Please* Presenting the Revlon Photoready Two Way Powder foundation. As you probably know already, every shop is going crazy about the new foundation because its one of the most amazing foundation powders to ever be on the market.

Honestly I'm not a fan of powder foundations because the shades are either too light or too dark for my skin, and make my skin look terrible sooner or later, so I prefer to stick to liquid foundations. Who knew my luck would change so soon. A week ago I visited Ballito Red Square to purchase a new Revlon Colour Stay Foundation, when the lady introduced me to the new Photoready Two Way Powder Foundation, I used the tester on my hand and I was instantly bought! I knew I had to try it out.

I took the colour 009 Toast, which is my Colour Stay Liquid Foundation Colour. The colour matched my skin perfectly (the Photoready Two Way Powder Foundation comes in many colours, test it on skin before purchasing!)

I've used the powder foundation for the entire week, and the results are just amazing. The first day I used it as a regular powder over my foundation, I had an amazing matte finish for the entire day with no oily feeling and no transferring on anything! The rest of the week I've used the powder by itself over my moisturiser and the results were amazing! It gave me a beautiful matte finish which lasted about 5 hours until I touched it up again, it also gave me a good flawless coverage which is perfect to hide imperfections.

And to top it off, every girl loves to look perfect in photographs and nothing is worse than looking white in photographs, however with Photoready Two Way Powder Foundation, you looks simply flawless in every photograph. And you can apply the powder foundation with a dry or wet sponge. But it doesn't stop there, the powder foundation compact is simply stylish. It's slim and black and perfect to fit in every handbag for convenience. The powder foundation compact has a large mirror which is perfect if you need to apply the foundation in a place without a mirror. The sponge is also included and has a separate place in the compact so the sponge can dry if is used wet.

PRO's and CON's

PRO's
Slim compact for easy storage
Large compact mirror
Super durable sponge which can be used wet or dry
Compact has place for sponge next to the powder foundation
Air vent under sponge set which allows easier drying of sponge
Powder foundation goes on smooth and doesn't cake
Makes skin look matte and flawless
Oil free
SPF 19
Doesn't make skin look white
Stays on for up to 5 hours

CON's
Needs testing for the correct shade before purchasing
Is quite expensive
There isn't a lot of the powder foundation - I'm not sure how long it will last, but you don't need a lot for your face so it should last about three to four months if you're using it everyday.

I would highly recommend this product to anyone who wants a flawless look for longer, it's also a really good product for someone who has oily skin and loves a good matte look. It's also perfect if you're a camera lover, I know it's quite expensive (retails for R225) but I promise it's completely worth it and once you try it you really won't go wrong. Plus it's perfect for sensitive skin and has no fragrances so it doesn't irritate skin.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment, Make a statement, Feel free to have a chat!
Please share your thoughts with me!
Please leave your blog name and I'll gladly follow back!
Priya