Tuesday 23 April 2013

Nurture Lotion

This has to be one of the most affordable yet one of the most nourishing hand and body lotions I've ever tried. I saw it at a Nail Technicians course and I knew I had to have it, it was so affordable, it was R50 for a 237ml. I purchased it in soft grape because I'm not a fan of any other fragrances, however it's available in:
Amber and Sandalwood
Green tea and Ginger
Renewing Coconut Lime
Tangerine skin milk
Warm Vanilla

I would really recommend you try these hand and body lotions out! They are amazing, they have a light gentle fragrance which isn't overwhelming but you know it's there. Plus the product is very nourishing and soaks into skin quickly and leaves skin feeling well nourished without an oily or heavy feeling.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment, Make a statement, Feel free to have a chat!
Please share your thoughts with me!
Please leave your blog name and I'll gladly follow back!
Priya