Tuesday 23 April 2013

Invisible Protection Spray SPF 50

This has to be one of the best sun screens around! The best thing about this sunscreen is you really don't have to get your hands dirty. You simply spray the product on your body, and due to this simple spraying pump, it evenly distributes the sunscreen evenly.

 
 
 
 
 
 

The part I really loved about this spray was it was virtually invisible. Once I sprayed the sunscreen onto my body and slightly rubbed it (I thought it would stay on oily) the sunscreen looked like lotion which had soaked into my skin. There was no oily look on my skin nor was there any whitish look on my skin.

I love this product because I picked up a bottle for R90 and it's been lasting me quite some time now, it's perfect if you don't like to look like you have sunscreen on or if you don't like an oily look. Plus it's perfect for sensitive skin because it doesn't irritate or trouble skin. And I've noticed that it is waterproof but for maximum protection I'd advice you to maybe reapply after a few hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment, Make a statement, Feel free to have a chat!
Please share your thoughts with me!
Please leave your blog name and I'll gladly follow back!
Priya