Tuesday 23 April 2013

Invisible Oil Blocking Pressed Powder

Oily skin has just been under control with this amazing oil blocking pressed powder. This amazing product has a unique oil blotter formula which leaves skin oil free and looking fresh for longer. I was really impressed with this product because it gave me a smoother, silkier look when I applied it and left my skin looking really radiant and oil free.

The pressed powder comes in a sleek black compact which I really love, because its perfect to fit in my hand bag when I need oil control to the rescue, however I was a bit disappointed because this product didn't come with any make up sponge, powder puff or powder dusting brush, which made it a little of an inconvenience because I needed to carry a separate sponge with me.

If you have oily skin, I suggest you give this product a try because you can't go wrong with this product, plus it doesn't come in a colour but rather translucent so it's just meant to give you a good oil control not add any colour to your skin. Retails at R160, but it's on special all the time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment, Make a statement, Feel free to have a chat!
Please share your thoughts with me!
Please leave your blog name and I'll gladly follow back!
Priya