Tuesday 23 April 2013

Born Lippie Lip Balm Stick : Toffee

I'm in love with The Body Shop products, and I'm obsessed with the Born Lippy range, I've tried most of the range, but for the first time I've come across this Born Lippie Toffee flavoured lip balm, of course I was super excited and no guesses, I purchased it!

The range also comes in:
Strawberry
Pomegranate
Plum
Pink Berry

As soon as I got home I tried on the toffee flavoured balm. As I ripped open the plastic seal, I got a lovely strong toffee smell, which just made me more excited, as I opened the lid of the balm I saw a lovely caramel coloured balm. When applied the balm gives lips a soft light caramel tint while giving lips a super sweet taste of toffee.

This amazing balm gave my lips a soft shine which I really love and is super moisturizing, doesn't feel thick or waxy on lips but rather smooth and super glossy. Plus lips feel well hydrated after a few uses!

I would really recommend you give this product a try because it's really amazing! It retails for R45, however if you're living close to The Pavilion in Durban, I suggest you get down to The Body Shop there! This product is on special for R25.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment, Make a statement, Feel free to have a chat!
Please share your thoughts with me!
Please leave your blog name and I'll gladly follow back!
Priya