Saturday 2 March 2013

Rollo' Gloss Smooch Balm - Latte Luscious

Who can resist the smell of Latte floating in the air? Definitely NOT me!!! I was super excited when I purchased the new Yardley Rollo' Gloss Smooch Balm. These balms are nothing like your typical balm, they funky and fresh and smell so delicious. I chose Latte Luscious, which is a bronze latte scented lip balm, don't freak out, I'm not prepared to have my lips be bronzed, these balms are actually colour free.

When I got a chance to rip open the plastic and try out the balm, I was ecstatic, I applied a lovely healthy layer of this balm to my lips. My lips felt like they were being saved from a drought. They instantly felt moisturised a d nourished. While I loved the light scent of Latte, my lips craved for more moisture, during the lunch breaks and free moments, when my lips felt they needed some attention I applied some of this balm.

I think another great thing about the balm is the presentation, I'm a sucker for cute things (by now everyone knows that) and this balm was just amazing. It comes with a clear lid which has the product name and some details (take a look at the pictures) while the lip balm holder has a cute spiral design all over. The best part about the product is its lock feature, which the cap has a slight 'clicking' noise so you know the cover is definitely on and not traveling in your handbag.

I actually want to try this product in different flavours and I probably would when I get the time. But I would recommend this product to anyone who loves light or soft coloured lip balms, and enjoys scented lip balms and besides this product is completely inexpensive and completely worth it.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment, Make a statement, Feel free to have a chat!
Please share your thoughts with me!
Please leave your blog name and I'll gladly follow back!
Priya