Thursday 19 June 2014

Purple Sparkle Message

Hello to all my gorgeous Purple Sparkle Followers!
 
I really want to thank everybody for all their support, love and their obsession to beauty products. It has taken Purple Sparkle very far, and I am super excited to share my amazing news with everybody!
Firstly Purple Sparkle has reached 20 000 views! So a super big hug to everybody for the support.  
 
Secondly... this happened for the month of July
Yes, with all excitement, my dream finally came true, I was in Cosmopolitan and I reviewed some products for the them. It was honestly so exciting for me, I really can't control my excitement. In fact, I keep staring because it is hard to believe.
With all this excitement, I wish to thank everybody who followed Purple Sparkle blog and for always reading my blog posts, I really appreciate it.
Don't forget to follow Purple Sparkle Facebook Page
 
Thank you
Priya
 

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations...such a great achievement :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey sweety! thats awesome!

    *showing your blog some love*

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I’m Martin Reed,if you are ready to get a loan contact.Mr Benjamin via email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com,WhatsApp:+1 989-394-3740 I’m giving credit to Le_Meridian Funding Service .They grant me the sum 2,000,000.00 Euro. within 5 working days. Le_Meridian Funding Service  is a  group investors into pure loan and debt financing at the  returns of 1.9% to pay off your bills or buy a home Or Increase your Business. please I advise everyone out there who are in need of loan and can be reliable, trusted and capable of repaying back at the due time of funds.

    ReplyDelete

Comment, Make a statement, Feel free to have a chat!
Please share your thoughts with me!
Please leave your blog name and I'll gladly follow back!
Priya