Friday 25 April 2014

Lush Cosmetics Popcorn Lip Scrub

 
 Who doesn't love the scent of freshly popped popcorn, you know... The popcorn which is still warm from the pot, where you can smell the buttery scent which really makes you crave for that yummy crisp popcorn? Sorry to make you super hungry for some popcorn, but I promise this review is going to get you drooling! So Lush Cosmetics is known for their yummy products, this one is no exception!
What does Lush say: "Be a blockbuster success and have them queuing for the sequel. Coconut oil, sugar and a buttery caramel taste" 
 
How to use: " Scrub and buff your lips to softness, lick of the excess and then apply your favourite Lush balm" 

What do I think: Packaging - I like the packaging, it is a cute glass jar with a black lid. I think the text really attracts me to the packaging because it is retro and the word play on the packaging is quite good. 
What do I think: Product - Besides having me drool over this product every time I use it, I'd give it a thumbs up, it isn't too harsh for lips, and gives my lips a lovely soft and smooth feel. It nourishes lips so you don't feel that lips are dry or uncomfortable, plus this is a must have for the upcoming winter months because nobody really likes dry lips. 
My final verdict: So this is a definite repurchase! As soon as I run out, I'll run back into a Lush store and get a new one. I think for the time it lasts and for it to be vegan and all the effort out into making it, it isn't so bad to pay R95 for it. I've been using it for over a month now and there is still almost a full jar left, so I'd say it will take me a good few months to finish up this jar! If popcorn isn't your thing.. There is a bubble gum flavour, as well as a mint julips flavour. 
 
 

1 comment:

Comment, Make a statement, Feel free to have a chat!
Please share your thoughts with me!
Please leave your blog name and I'll gladly follow back!
Priya