Monday 24 March 2014

Mind Blowing Hair!



So everyone knows that the ombre look is totally in and every second person has this gorgeous two toned hair which is to die for right? BUT... have you heard of leopard print hair? Or Pink and black checkerboard hair? NO? Didn't think so...  So let us start from the beginning... I have my secret salon hair stylist who can make a bad hair day go away any day. She is a local hair stylist and her name is Sohana Singh. One thing which I truly appreciate about her dedication to the job...she is always available if you give her a call. She runs a salon called Indulge Hair and Beauty.  So this post is to tell my Purple Sparkle readers about her AMAZING and creative work of art. During my last visit I took notice to some amazing work as well as her Facebook posts caught my eye!  These are seriously going to blow your mind away!
Exactly! Leopard print hair and pink and black check board! How awesome and totally amazing are these hair styles? I'd never think of doing a hairstyle like this, in fact... I've never seen anyone with a hairstyle like this. Mind my excitement people... I couldn't get over it when I saw it, and I still can't get over it! Would you Purple Sparklers be daring enough to go for a hair do' like this? Leave a comment and let me know!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment, Make a statement, Feel free to have a chat!
Please share your thoughts with me!
Please leave your blog name and I'll gladly follow back!
Priya