Saturday 22 March 2014

Durban welcomes LUSH!!!

To welcome back Purple Sparkle Blog into the blogging world once again, I will celebrate my 2014's "first blogpost" in welcoming Lush Cosmetics to Durban!! I was super excited to attend the grand opening which took place in Gateway Theatre of Shopping. Guests, bloggers and excited shoppers got their excitement on, as well as their wallets out as we got to test and purchase some of our new and favourite Lush goodness.
I took a few images, during the launch, it was so absolutely full with Lush fans, that I really couldn't get pictures, I have used some pictures from the Lush South Africa website, taken by the talented photographer Jerome Stoffels, so a big thank you for taking those awesome pictures for my blog readers to have a look at!
 
At the event, guests were treated to the yummiest of yummy treats as well as a goodie bag which has every bit of information you will need on any and every Lush product, as well as a Lush Sex Bomb Bath Fizzer *hides my naughty grin*. So I am super excited because I have some great Lush reviews coming up! As well as a small giveaway next month! Keep your eyes on the look out!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment, Make a statement, Feel free to have a chat!
Please share your thoughts with me!
Please leave your blog name and I'll gladly follow back!
Priya