Friday 13 September 2013

Friday Favourite Five

It is Friday again, and time for another round of Friday's Favourite Five. This week I've selected five of my items which I would suffer greatly without, these items are:
1. Physicians Formula Sexy Booster Blush: I love the shimmering effect it gives my face and I often use it as a highlighter, the compact is super cute and I love it!
2. Elizabeth Arden Red Door Lip Gloss: This rich pigmented red gloss is there for when I need that amazing boost of colour, it brings instant gorgeous to lips within seconds.
3. My Trinket Box: I purchased this trinket box from an India Fair, these boxes are quite common (if you see images from my blog, you'll notice I have three in different sizes) I use my trinket box to keep earrings or dots when I'm traveling.
4.Essence Breaking Dawn Pigments- Edward's Love: I chose this pigment as my favourite eye pigments because the colour is a deep charcoal grey which contains glitter, it is perfect if you're trying to do a Smokey eye with a twist.
5. Lee Stafford Shine Spray: I had a miniature can which soon led me to purchasing the big can, it is an amazing spray and makes hair have a beautiful glossy shine.
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Thank you, I follow you too on bloglovin:)xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there thank you for visiting my blog! I followed your blog via bloglovin' :) could you please follow back :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear, like your blog.. :)

    So, do you want to follow each other? Let me know dear.. ;)

    http://elizabethlore.blogspot.cz/

    With love, Elizabeth..

    ReplyDelete

Comment, Make a statement, Feel free to have a chat!
Please share your thoughts with me!
Please leave your blog name and I'll gladly follow back!
Priya