Friday 30 August 2013

Friday's Favourite Five


Today I thought I would share my five favourite items for the week with all my readers.
1. A Guess chain I got for Valentines Day from my boyfriend, I absolutely love this chain, it can go with any outfit, and it has beautiful rhinestones and crystals on it.
2. Happy Booster by Physicians Formula, I love this bronzer, I'll be doing a review on it soon. This bronzer has little hearts pieces which you swirl your brush over to pick up the bronzer.
3. Essence Nail Art Stampy Set, this is actually my second set. I'm still trying so hard to master the whole stampy art effect...only time will tell if I've finally mastered it.
4. Woolworths Cookies - Eat the Middle First, I love Oreos, but then who doesn't? Ever since the original Oreos went off the market, I've been obsessed with these ones! They so delicious.
5. Essence All About Matt, this translucent powder has been coming in handy this week, due to Durban's hot temperature, it is simple BB Cream and Translucent Powder for me!
 
Leave me a comment and let me know if you would like to see more Friday's Favourite Five.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment, Make a statement, Feel free to have a chat!
Please share your thoughts with me!
Please leave your blog name and I'll gladly follow back!
Priya