Tuesday 25 June 2013

Prime and Fine Eyeshadow Base

This amazing eyeshadow base is on a completely different level next to other eyeshadow primers on the market. I don't normally spend a lot of money on eyeshadow primers because I'm not so big on eye make up, however this primer changed me completely!


This primer has a lovely creamy texture which is waterproof. You apply the primer with your fingers because it will allow you to achieve an easier and smoother application. Once you've applied the primer, you simply create your eye catching and mesmerising looks with your eyeshadow.

This primer will make eyeshadow last longer and leave eyeshadow looking more intense and more amazing for longer. I would recommend you give this eyeshadow primer a try because it's really impressive. I've used the primer with the Catrice eyeshadow as well as other eye shadows. I've noticed it enhances the colour of the eyeshadow, making the eyeshadow stand out and look brighter, it also makes eyeshadow stay longer and stick to the skin, so you'll be having amazing colour for longer.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment, Make a statement, Feel free to have a chat!
Please share your thoughts with me!
Please leave your blog name and I'll gladly follow back!
Priya