Tuesday 18 June 2013

Mac Meets Hello Kitty

Before you get all excited and think that Mac is releasing a Hello Kitty Collection in South Africa, they not anytime soon. This is part of my collection of products I wish where in South Africa. The Mac range is simply amazing. the range has the most colourful yet absolutely cute products in  a gorgeous Hello Kitty theme. I think I'm going crazy already.
 
 
 
 
 These are a few of the Mac Hello Kitty Glosses available! They super cute and come in a range of shimmering glosses.

Next up is the Mac hello Kitty Lipsticks, they have rich pigments and a creamy texture, definitely something to treat yourself too or get your hands on!


Mac Hello Kitty Polishes, I am in love with the pink one! I really can't wait to get my hands on them.


And of course, last but not least, these amazing Mac Hello Kitty blushes, they come in two colours which are perfect for any skin tone.
 
 
Let me know what you think of the range? would you purchase any Mac Hello Kitty products if they were in South Africa?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment, Make a statement, Feel free to have a chat!
Please share your thoughts with me!
Please leave your blog name and I'll gladly follow back!
Priya