Thursday 23 May 2013

Nail Mania

So I'm dedicating my blog posts today to the love for our fashionable nails. I know everyone loves to do their nails and everyone has their own idea for amazing nails. Whether your style is simply buff and file, to perfect manicure, to a gel manicure, to acrylics or even just nail polish with a crazy nail art.

There's a certain style for everyone, so I'll keep you posted about the amazing different polishes out there, about the awesome nail kits to look out for and what crazy trends are coming to South Africa soon! I also have an awesome Product of the Day Polish which will sparkle up your night.

Keep watching this Space!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment, Make a statement, Feel free to have a chat!
Please share your thoughts with me!
Please leave your blog name and I'll gladly follow back!
Priya