Wednesday 11 June 2014

Wednesday's Weekly Manicure by Michelle Roberts

MICHELLE ROBERTS
FROM
ORDINARY MISFIT
Hi lovelies,

I hope you are having a good week.  It is so chilly here that all I want to do is curl up under a blanket with a movie.  If only right?
 
I am having a hectic week so I knew I wanted something cute but quick and easy to do on my nails.  I love polka dots and it is such a cute way to spice up a stunning polish.  Let me show you what I cam up with.
I used 2 coats of China Glaze – Purr-fect plum on my pinky, index and thumb and 2 coats of OPI – Love.Angel.Music.Baby (L.A.M.B) on my middle finger.  I adore L.A.M.B, it is a beautiful matte gold.  I then painted 2 coats of Sincul Colors – Snow me white on my ring finger and left that to dry.  I then used dotting tool in various sizes and Purr-fect plum and L.A.M.B to make dots of different sizes on top of the white.  I started with the biggest dots and filled in spaces with the smaller dots. 
I think the plum and the gold go together quite well and it is suitable for the weather as well.  What do you think? 
 
Thanks for reading,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment, Make a statement, Feel free to have a chat!
Please share your thoughts with me!
Please leave your blog name and I'll gladly follow back!
Priya